As a game analyst, you will help the team identify the most important player behavior patterns. Using analytical experience, logical thinking and tools such as Firebase/Bigquery/Tableau to determine project growth points in order to increase LTV. You will work with rapid research and analysis, build auto-updating dashboards, conduct ab tests where necessary. Thus, your role is to bring a data-driven approach and statistical inference to decisions.
There are some nearest tasks in which you will get involved:
· Constant search for insights in the behavior of the players in order to improve the key metrics of the project;
· Close cooperation with experienced engineers, product owners, game designers;
· Creation of the structure of game events;
· Using Firebase/Bigquery/Tableau to solve analytical tasks;
· Design, implement, organize and analyze advanced statistical testing for specific problem-solving needs, conducting A/B tests.