Nice to haves
- 3+ years of full-time hands-on experience in a professional setting.
- 3+ years of full-time hands-on experience with React.js.
- 3+ years of full-time hands-on experience with backend Node.js using Express or similar.
- 2+ years of AWS experience.
- Upper-intermediate to fluent speaking and writing English.
- Experience with a component library.
- Experience working with a UX team.
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment pushing to production daily multiple times per day. Continuous delivery mindset.
- Experience writing automated unit tests. Test first quality mindset.
- Passion about well-crafted, high-quality code that is built to scale.
- Thrive in a faced paced, late-stage startup and able to embrace change to drive the organization forward.
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to participate in the refinement of requirements and the design of technology solutions.
- Experience working in an Agile team to deliver technology products.
- Own creation and maintenance of solutions through deployment to production and beyond.
- Follow best practices established by the team to ensure quality and timely delivery.
1. Experience in API-based web development using GraphQL.
2. NoSQL experience with MongoDB or similar.
3. Experience with React hooks.
4. Knowledge of Material-UI.
5. Experience in the cloud managing AWS services (CFN / CDK / Terraform).
6. Experience in Typescript.
7. Experience/interest in Accessibility and Security.
8. Knowledge of Runtime and memory complexity using Big O notation.
9. Deep understanding of automated testing, ability to set up automated testing frameworks, testing architecture, data seeding, mocking, and implementing best testing practices.
10. Technical leadership experience.
11. Team management experience.
12. Open-source contributions, presentations, and publications.