What you'll do:
You'll work on our core product - our beloved Prematch app. You can built on top of the Prematch Platform, which powers the most advanced features for an enthusiastic community:
What do you need:
- Ship what you build right into the hand of users. Support the process of delivering features in an engaging way and work closely with our senior developer.
- Proactively learn about how people use what you've built and shipped. You won't stick to tech stuff only; you will also learn from users directly, what they're saying on social media or what comes out from user interviews, etc.
- Help the team grow our user base: at Prematch, growth and product are the same thing. The reason why? They both need to delight our users, and serve the same goal: make every player feel like a pro.
- You will work closely with other developers, the CTO, product owners, our growth team, and also our content team. This team is as cross-functional as it gets.
We don't believe what people are capable of is defined by X years of experience, but this is a list of things you should be comfortable doing, as you'll ramp up quite fast on it in the first few weeks. If you don't check all the marks, get in touch with us anyway and show us what you've built: that's what really matters here.
- You have made good experience in building flutter applications, ideally with first experience to handle Firebase services like Auth and Analytics
- You like to think/work creatively, independently and as part of a team
- You are passionate about continually up-skilling and learning new technologies
- Last, but definitely not least, you are a humble but ambitious team member to work towards our shared goal.