G-Core Labs team is looking for a Technical Account Manager
whose role is to build relationships with the company's key customers.
The main tasks of a TAM are to represent clients' interests, to help clients' businesses grow using G-Core Labs services, to inform about the work of services, to be a link between the client and the G-Core Labs teams.
As part of the G-Core Labs team, you will:
- Accelerate customer adoption of G-Core Labs products (Cloud/Hosting/CDN/Storage/DDoS Protection and etc) by leading the implementation journey
- Provide technical guidance and manage timelines, milestones, migration goals, and business transformation strategies
- Advocate for customer needs in order to overcome adoption blockers and issues
- Lead across multiple work streams and teams to maintain customer momentum
- Develop strategic relationships with stakeholders to understand a customer's business and develop strategic roadmaps
- Understand customer's business and technical needs
- Plan for customer events and launches, partnering with Support, Engineering, and Site Reliability Engineering to ensure customer success during critical moments (incidents and maintenance)